With his dangling arms, his glassy eyes, his nose who’s pointing towards his feet, only a grimace spared this stranger to being a complete idiot.
– Who is this person exactly?
– “A person” is a bit exaggerated! Modnekeit corrected.
– This “entity” then…
– Again, I’m afraid this is not the appropriate word…
– And the appropriate word is ? I sighed.
– I don’t think your vocabulary has the right one.
– That’s pretty insulting to call this … almost human … by “it” or “a thing”!
Modnekeit hesitated a moment. He had this temptation to triviality, but – suprsingly – he didn’t:
– Ok then … Although “almost human” isn’t good because this a tool, I suppose we can call him as you like.
– A tool for whom?
But Modnekeit hasn’t make a concession, and precised:
– Again, “whom” suggests …
– So “what”? I interrupted Modnekeit, because I was already weary by this semantic debates.
– “What” is still a lil’ …
– So “what”? I raised my voice.
– I said …
– I don’t care! I finished by yelling.
The almost human raised his finger, not really like a teacher’s pet who knows every answer, but rather as a dunce who hopes every look on him by playing the game.
– If you do not mind…
– Express yourself! Modnekeit allowed him.
– Thank you… You wonder about my nature, but I see that yours is very strange.
I said to myself that this almost human was not so dumb as it seemed at first time. Some alterations of my shadow oscillated to deny my observation. It was Modnekeit who grumbled:
– There is nothing “natural” in every creation.
– Such as nitpicker! The almost human said.
– Thank you! I blurted.
– I don’t care about your opinion! You are only the flawed result of an experiment!
– Your experience? I asked to Modnekeit.
He did not deign to answer me.
– You’re right, I’m an experiment… the almost human replied. But a human being is also a flawed because of an experiment called “reproduction”, whose some of his kind are convinced that love has provocated this phenomenon.
Finally, Modnekeit became trivial :
– You do not exist, moron ! Except to tell me where I suppose to go. So … love or other crap … back off!